How to restore android after reset to factory settings? In various cases, the phone requires a complete reset. Regardless of the reason, the user is forced to lose files. But there are ways to restore android after reset to factory settings.
Table of Contents
How to restore phone numbers on android after reset
To return the phone book, you must perform the following steps:
- Open smartphone settings.
- Go to accounts. This menu may have a partially different name, depending on the version of android.
- Add a new Google entry.
- In the window that opens, log in to the account that was tied to the phone before resetting the settings.
- After authorization, go to contacts.
- Call up the menu and view the available functions.
- Find import and export, make it by pointing to the linked Google account.
- After a short period of time, the data is synchronized. Information processing time depends on the speed of the Internet.
If on the device for some reason there is no access to the Internet:
- Log in to your Google account tied to your phone from a computer with a network connection. To do this, go to the search engine of the same name and find the link in the upper right corner.
- If any data is lost, try recovering it.
- After successfully logging in, go to services and open contacts.
- Export the list by accepting the offer of the system to switch to the old version.
- Mark the contacts you want to restore and start the transfer process.
- Transfer the resulting file to the device in any way possible.
- On the smartphone, import data from the transferred file.
Using these methods, you can get the contacts stored on your Google account. Information stored in the phone’s memory is restored by other methods.
How to restore applications on android
On Android systems version 5 and above, recovering installed programs takes a couple of minutes. How to restore settings on android after resetting settings:
- After the welcome, go to the settings.
- Choose language.
- Connect to the Internet via Wi-Fi.
- Go to the next window.
- Log in to your Google Account.
- Go to the services and check the box next to the backup information.
- Just in case, add backup mail.
- Select the device you want to recover.
- Click the “Restore All” button to return all programs. If only some are needed, click on the arrow next to the command.
After setting up, you can proceed to work with installed applications.
How to restore photo on android after reset
To recover files lost as a result of a reset, special utilities are needed. The most common 7-data recovery. It will not return all the files, but it will surely restore the fresh ones. The program is installed on the computer, after downloading from the official site. Having finished the process, the main software menu appears before the user:
- Open development and select your device for debugging.
- Connect the smartphone to the computer with a cable.
- Proceed to the next step.
- In the window that opens, select the desired memory card.
- Expect to find and restore erased information.
- When the process is completed, a list of detected files appears on the screen.
- Choose what you want to save and exit the program.
This is not the only program that can recover lost files, but the most common. It also has a user-friendly interface and is easy to use.
How to restore Play Market
To return application data, reboot the device, then go to settings:
If you have any questions. let us know Ask a question
- Scroll to date and time.
- Set automatic detection or time over the network.
- Now go to the list of applications and open the menu.
- Reset everything.
- Log in to your Google account, complete a full sync.
- Go to the store and clear the cache or find the application of interest, force stop and clean the data.
- Check performance.
- If that doesn’t help, uninstall the Google Play updates, reboot the device.
- Reinstall the updates. If the program continues to malfunction or does not start, remember its version, repeat step 8.
- Find the previous version of the application on the Internet, install it and check the operability.
- If the problem persists, contact Samsung Technical Support or the company’s service center.
Problems with the Play Market usually arise if a hard reset was performed after the firmware: applications were installed for a different version of the android from the factory.
How to recover data
To restore the information lost as a result of the reset, a special application is required. Often use EASEUS Mobile saver. To work, you must have root privileges on the cleaned device. The presence of this parameter does not affect the quality of the phone, but reduces security.
To restore data on android, do the following:
- Download and install the utility to work.
- Connect the device to the computer with a wire.
- Run the device recognizer in the program and wait for the smartphone to be detected.
- Select the gadget of interest and let Mobisaver scan. All found files to be restored are written to the list during operation.
- After completing the search, the program will categorize the files: first by type, then by date of receipt or creation. In an additional window, you can preview information received using the utility: this will help you choose which files to return.
- Select the data to be restored from the presented list. The utility will extract them from the device and save it on the computer, having previously asked to specify the folder.
The methods for recovering the android after reset to the factory settings described above are simple to execute, but if you encounter problems, it is recommended to visit the service center.