Yesterday, a post appeared on the OnePlus Twitter account that will delight all owners of the 7th series smartphones, OnePlus.
OxygenOS version 10.0 based on Android 10 will begin to appear on smartphones through the OTA update in stages. First, randomly selected users will need to detect and fix all critical bugs, and after that all other smartphones will be updated.
- New interface design
- to improve privacy, enhanced location permissions;
- the ability to choose icon shapes to display in quick settings;
- Added swipe from the left or right edge of the screen to go back;
- Added bottom navigation bar, allowing you to switch left or right for the latest applications;
- The new Game Space feature now combines all your favorite games in one place for easier access and a better gaming experience.
- Intelligent information based on specific times, places and events for Ambient Display (Settings – Display – Ambient Display – Smart Display)
- Now you can block spam by keywords for the message (messages – spam – settings – blocking settings)